Friday, September 27, 2013

Cafe Elixir, Wanneroo

I heard about a place called Cafe Elixir in Wanneroo a while ago and finally got the opportunity to eat there tonight for dinner. I was so surprised at how lovely the place looks. It was more like a fancy restaurant rather than a cafe. There were heaps of tables, inside and outside, and the place was just very neat and elegant. 

Unfortunately there wasn't a vegan option on the dinner menu, but the staff were so helpful with finding something for me to eat. They combined a few different dishes to come up with a portabello mushroom filled with bruchetta topping (tomato and onion), basil pesto and a side of balsamic glaze. It was absolutely delicious and I was so grateful for their wonderful service. They were so good about finding me something vegan. I am one very very happy customer. 

My friend's meal also looked amazing. This is the description: "Chicken breast stuffed with bacon, spinach and camembert cheese, wrapped in a delicate filo pastry and baked off, then topped with a creamy garlic sauce. Served on a bed of chips or mash potato with a side salad." Oh my goodness, it sounds just as good as it looked!

I'm so impressed with everything about this place. I had a great time eating here and I will be back to find something vegan for breakfast and lunch. 







No comments:

Post a Comment