Friday, August 23, 2013

Tuesdays With Morrie by Mitch Albom

So I'm having more Internet problems this week, and as a result I've had to post up this entry late. My apologies. 

My friend Nhi lent me a book to read called Tuesdays With Morrie and I started it today. Normally I'm a bit hesitant to start reading because I know I just don't have the time, but this book really caught my eye because it had been the inspiration behind some of the posts on the site Marc and Angel Hack Life. 

It is a true store about the last class an old university Professor, Morrie Schwartz has with his student. They discuss a lot of life's issues and the pages are filled with the wisdom that Morrie has to offer. 

This book is so amazing. I spent most of the day reading it and pretty much finished it in one sitting. It's a beautiful story and I feel like I am better equipped for life having read some of Morrie's advice. 

It's not a long book, but the life lessons that I will take away will last a life time. I highly recommend this to everyone :)


Morrie Schwartz (left) and his former student and author of the book Tuesdays With Morrie, Mitch Albom (Right).

No comments:

Post a Comment