Thursday, August 15, 2013

Food For Me, East Victoria Park

My friend and I planned to meet up at a breakfast/brunch place called Crumpet on Albany highway in East Victoria Park, but when we rocked up today it was closed. Turns out they're closed on Tuesdays and Thursdays. 

Luckily for us we didn't have to walk far to find another place to have breakfast. 

We popped into a place called Food For Me. It was a very family friendly place to dine. There was plenty of space and there were large storage containers full of toys for children to play with. I've never seen that in a restaurant/cafe before!

The service was great. The nice who served me helped to make the vegetarian full breakfast that I ordered vegan friendly. She told me that the bread wasn't vegan, so she swapped it for turkish bread and added extra mushrooms too.

The serving size of the Vego Full Belly did not disappoint. There was so much food and it was served on a massive plate. The highlight for me was the mushrooms. They were so good. Some places cook their mushrooms in a lot of oil, but these ones were roasted and so the flavours came out well and weren't overpowered by oil. 

Even though it was a rainy and gloomy day outside, breakfast with my friend was perfect. 





No comments:

Post a Comment