Thursday, May 23, 2013

30 Day Wall Sit Challenge

I recently completed a 30 day squat challenge where I worked my way up to doing 250 squats in one go. I quite like the idea of these month challenges where you focus on a muscle group and improve it over time. 

While instagramming, I came across something called wall sits. It's where you lean with your back flat on a wall and your legs bent at a 90 degree angle...and you pretty much sit there. 

I then found a one month wall sit challenge. By the end of the 30 days, you should be able to wall sit for a full 5 minutes. Today is day one for me and so I get to start off with a nice cruisy ten seconds of wall sitting, but I'm looking forward to reaching the end of this challenge; not only so that my legs will be more toned, but so I can start on my next one month challenge...I'm thinking a one month planking challenge?

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment