Saturday, November 16, 2013

Origin: The true story of Wolverine

My something new tonight isn't so much something exciting for all you readers, but I certainly was happy with it. My brother and I were talking about the origin of the X-men comic character Wolverine. The movies don't really go into much detail about his childhood and I don't really know where to look to find any comics which tell his story. Luckily, my brother is a far greater comic book geek than I am and he told me about a graphic novel explaining Wolverine's origins. A few weeks later, I came home late at night and found the comic sitting on the table where my brother knew I would see it. The cute thing had borrowed it from the library for me to read. So sweet of him!

Anyways, I don't want to give any spoilers away (and I won't), but it's a great read and it just adds more depth into the story of Wolverine which I already love so much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment