Thursday, November 21, 2013

Adobe Photoshop CS5

My something new today isn't anything special but I sure am mighty excited! I got myself a decent version of Abode Photoshop CS5 and used it to make a new shirt design. In the past I have just used pictures that I have found online but this time...I still used some pictures...but made it into a unique and original design. I will post it all up once I finish in the next couple of weeks. 

Yay I love photoshop! One of my favourite electives back in the early days of high school was the computer design class. The love for it has never died. I just don't get the time for it. Maybe that's why I'm so excited today, because I'm doing something that I enjoy which I haven't done in a long time. 

Now, since I don't have a photo to share, I thought I might share a funny YouTube video instead :) Enjoy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment