Thursday, October 31, 2013

The Dancing Goat, Claremont

My friend and I went to a place called The Dancing Goat in Claremont today. It was a lovely little place with a nice set up.

We were really happy with the food here. It tasted good and the serving sizes were enough to satisfy us without sending us into a food coma. I also love places that do freshly squeezed juices. 

I ordered the lunch burrito with the chickpea, sweet potato and spinach pattie, with caramelised onion, avocado and salad. I told them I was vegan and they were kind enough to put some olive oil and basil on my salad instead of the garlic aoli. 

Another thing that I like about this place is that it is close to uni. I think I'll definitely be making more stops to The Dancing Goat on my lunch breaks.







The Goat's Breakfast - two poached eggs, Goat's beans, chorizo, wilted spinach and fetta loaf.

Ice coffee. They put ice cream in it :)
Pear, apple and a hint of lemon. Totally delicious!!





No comments:

Post a Comment