Monday, October 14, 2013

Lotus Thai Restaurant, Wanneroo

I decided to take me brother and cousin out to dinner tonight. I took to them to a Thai restaurant called Lotus Thai Restaurant in Wanneroo. I have heard a lot of reviews about the restaurant so I wanted to try it out for myself. It actually turned out that my cousin had worked there for a brief period. 

It was lovely inside and the atmosphere was very nice too. It was quite inside which was good for conversation and the staff were all friendly and helpful with helping me find something vegan friendly. 

We ended up getting tofu, vegan stir-fried rice, sweet and sour vegetables and my brother got the chicken fried rice. The dishes were nice and flavoursome. The dessert menu also had some vegan friendly dishes but unfortunately we were so full from dinner that we couldn't squeeze anymore in. This is very unlike me :P

I had such a pleasant night, and if you're in the area then give this place a try. They do dine-in and take-away so whatever you're in the mood for, you can get a fix of Thai food. 









No comments:

Post a Comment