Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Samsung S4 mini

I was finally able to upgrade my mobile today. My HTC was working pretty OK, but if the upgrade is available, then why not! I got myself a Samsung S4 mini. I struggled a bit trying to decide between that and the HTC One mini. In hindsight, I might have liked the HTC better because there are a few little features that I like on the HTC that aren't on the Samsung. However, I wouldn't have figured that out without trying something new. I'm sure the Samsung will do just fine for the next two years. Change is nice, and I'll get used to using it in time :)

One thing I love about getting new technology is having a play with it and figuring out all the features. Spent a good couple of hours going through all the settings and seeing what the phone had to offer. It's a very nice piece of work. Hoping so badly that I don't drop or lose it!

Large Image

Just wanted to share one of my favourite songs from Drake's new album Nothing Was The Same. This is All Me (ft. Big Sean and 2 Chainz)

No comments:

Post a Comment