Friday, June 28, 2013

Man of Steel

Man of Steel hit cinemas on the 27th of June over here in Australia. As an avid comic book fan, I was super pumped to go see it but had to wait until today because of such a busy week I was having. 

I brought along none other than my comic book partner in crime and brother, Peter. We were running late and so we ended up with seats five rows from the screen and all the way on the side. At first we were pretty disappointed, but once the movie started, it didn't really matter. 

I really enjoyed Man of Steel. With all the Marvel movies that have come out recently, I've become used to these superhero movies being funny, but comparing Man of Steel to the Marvel movies is like comparing apples and oranges...or in this case, it's comparing two different comic universes. 

At the end of the movie, one guy in my row cheered and clapped super loud. Not sure if he really liked it or was just doing that for kicks, but I don't disapprove. I thought it was a great movie too. I give it a solid 7/10.

In the car ride home, Peter and I were discussing the movie, and he goes to me "I like that Superman didn't wear his undies on the outside". Haha I was too engrossed in the movie to even notice. But yeah, I totally agree.

I love seeing all the different types of movie posters. Here are a few I found :)




No comments:

Post a Comment