Thursday, June 6, 2013

The Hangover

My something new for today will probably not be something new for a lot of the blog readers out there, but as you will get to see, I'm notorious for not having seen many movies. 

My friend is organising to go and see The Hangover part III in a few weeks time and so I thought I better get going and watch the first one.

....yeah I hadn't seen any of the hangovers before today.

I wasn't sure what to expect other than that it would be a crude humour kind of movie, but I found that I actually really enjoyed it. It actually made me laugh out loud a lot. It's a fun movie. Even though I know people who probably wouldn't like this movie, I say it's not really all that offensive. It's definitely a great guy movie. I give it 7/10.

The Hangover part II is next on my watch list. Looking forward to the laughs. 


The Hangover (2009) Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment