My friend Ruth made these the other day and when I Googled the recipe and found out that you only need two ingredients I figured how could I not make these?
The recipe is so dead easy and these are indeed very healthy. Hop onto the Blogilates website to view the recipe along with other awesome Blogilates related stuff.
Blogilates cheap clean eats ice cream sandwiches
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 cup of rolled oats (dry)
- Dice banana into coins and freeze for a few hours or overnight
- Place dried oats into a food processor and grind into oat flour
- Pour oat flour into a bowl and mash with other banana with hands until a dough forms
- Make 4 cookies and place in oven for 15 min at 350F (or 180C)
- Cool cookies completely
- Take frozen banana coins and put them into the food processor and blend for 1-2 min until it forms a cream! (It’s like magic!)
- Scoop ice cream onto cookie, sandwich it…