Thursday, January 3, 2013

Getting my intellect on

The family and I took a day trip to The Field Museum in Chicago today. I feel really jealous of the kids (and everyone else) here who have the opportunity to come and soak in all the knowledge that this place has to offer. I won't go on forever about it, and anyone who ever gets the chance to visit Chicago should most definitely pop in. The admission cost is good and if you went and read every bit of information on the walls/displays, then not only would you make for great dinner party conversation, but you'd have to make two trips to the museum I reckon. I can't remember if I've ever been to a museum before but this one had me so captivated. It was anything but boring. Opportunities to explore places like this make me so grateful that I have eyes to see, an ability to read and the brain capacity to understand and be in awe.




No comments:

Post a Comment