Friday, January 4, 2013

Chai latte love

I didn't mention it in my last post, but my day yesterday wasn't the best. However writing my little reflection about how much I enjoyed going to a museum for the first time helped me to go to bed feeling happy. I guess that's what i wanted to achieve with this blog. I want there to be something that I can still feel grateful for no matter how my day went. You may think that making a whole blog dedicated to achieving this is unnecessary but I've tried doing something similar without getting the results. I have a little whiteboard at home which i tried to write something that i was grateful for each day but I found that there were days where I just felt too lazy to write something down. I'm hoping that because there's an audience on this blog (even if it's a small one) then I'll be more motivated to make the most of my day. 

My day started with a soy chai latte from Starbucks. I've never been to a Starbucks before, as there are none back home in Perth and so this was an exciting first for me. Now, I'm vegan (just for health reasons) and I'm pretty sure there's milk solids in the chai powder, but I'm on holidays and so for this one time, I'll let ignorance be bliss. 

I hope you find something to be grateful for today. 



No comments:

Post a Comment